HANDHELD DIGITAL EYE FUNDUS CAMERA- HORUS DEC200
Horus DEC200, the Digital Handheld Fundus Camera from Medimaging Integrated Solution, Inc. (MiiS), is currently the only portable fundus camera that delivers 45 degree FOV and true 5MP (2592*1944 pixels) of fundus images for health care professionals at all locations including hospitals, clinics, health screening centers and mobile medical stations.
- Horus DEC200 Non-Mydriatic Digital Handheld Fundus Camera offers high image quality with ISO 10940 fulfilment.
- 5MP (2592*1944 pixels) and 45 degree FOV of fundus image are captured to provide more details.
- 7 internal fixation targets for macula center, disk center and peripheral image in DEC 200 optical modules.
- Horus DEC200 provides both auto-focus and power-focus function to facilitate image capturing.
- Touch LCD Screen and Wi-Fi compatibility are also equipped.
- With a special slit lamp jig, Hours DEC 200 can be mounted with slit lamp for desktop application.
- The light and compact design of Horus DEC200 makes screening and documentation of retinal conditions like AMD, Glaucoma and Diabetic Retinopathy easier than ever before. Cost-effective fundus image capture, and is ideal for early diagnosis, telemedicine, mobile care and outreach activities.